Error Http Status Code 400 Facebook

Auteur  
# 06/08/2014 à 13:55 salwel
Error Http Status Code 400 Facebook > http://tinyurl.com/p4fwf78

Error Http Status Code 400 Facebook

c05f6bc6cc
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . Check all the options and click Delete. d. I found this out after some hours of debugging, since I allowed the application from the Settings in iOS, but I could not post, and since I deleted the permission from the facebook privacy, and the alert would not show again there was nothing I could do but to manually give me permissions via a debug tool or wait 24 hours so I could accept the facebook-permission alert again. I have seen a few people commenting on this, but I can't determine from them if this is going to be a real problem or not. e.g.

– stipe108 Sep 26 '12 at 22:56 There might be error or something else don't know. b. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . This error occurs when a block is in progress and made another request. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . But if the user logs in to the facebook home-page and then deletes permission for the application the phone will remember that setting for 24 hours, regardless if you re-install the app or not. Learn why here: FYI Robert Aldwinckle --- Reply Reply with quote Report abuse . shareimprove this answer answered Nov 16 '12 at 13:29 brainondev 541618 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Stack Exchange Post as a guest Name Email required, but not shown Post as a guest Name Email required, but not shown discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Click Delete under Browsing History. the times it comes with addional in console Error: HTTP status code:400.

facebook chat codes for bold and underlinedfacebook coupon old accountfacebook angry birds friends hack cheat toolhow to delete completely your facebook accountany working facebook hackhow to see a private facebook accounthow to remove facebook profile viewer appmaximum length of facebook private messagepro facebook hack 2012 facebook like hack youtube
Répondre à ce message

Vous utilisez un logiciel de type AdBlock, qui bloque le service de captchas publicitaires utilisé sur ce site. Pour pouvoir envoyer votre message, désactivez Adblock.

Créer un site gratuit avec e-monsite - Signaler un contenu illicite sur ce site